Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Catching up to do, I say I say...

Well then, it seems I have a lot of catching up to do. I know, I know. I missed an entire month and a half, I am aware of that! So to rake in the new years I wil dedicate todays post to the games I got this holiday season!

1: HALF-LIFE 2: Hot...Damn. Those are the only two words I can use to describe. Besides the ones I just said after that. And these. And those! AnnnnARGGH! Just go out and buy this game it will OWN YOU!!

2; Wahammer 40k: Dawn of War: An infectious little Real-Time-Strategy game by Relic entertainment, known for games like Homeworld and...Homeworld 2. Well, the game is quite fun and really makes a step forward for the RTS genere in its resource gathering system. The whoel game is very streamlined and easy enough to understand for even newbies to the genre. Not being a player of the table top Warhammer games, I can't tell you if it stays true to the mainstream version of the game, but I have to say that it definately stays true the RTS genre... (Official Site)

3: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: This is a FUN game! It improves on a lot of the weaker aspets of the older games such as the combat and cop intelligence. Although the Sims-like stat thing where you have to build up muscles and burn off exess fat and whatnot, ugh. Grand Theft Auto 6 will probably see you with a Bladder stat too, as well as Environment and they'll just put a big green crystal over your head so you know who you are controlling and you'll have to talk to people or your social stat will go down and as you progress through the game you'll be able to have a wife and kids and age and when you die your characters kids will take over and ARRHGHG!!

4: Halo: Combat Evolved: I don't know much about this game. I think its just some old dumb game about a bad night at a Hawaiin nightclub.

5: Halo 2: If Half Life 2 is your GOD, Halo 2 is your JESUS!

6: Burnout 3: You drive fast cars and get paid to crash vehicles, what more could a guy want?

Now then, thats over. I'm getting back into my update schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. One thing I should mention is that I'm in the pre-pre-pre-development stages of a gaming webcomic. Which will probably fit the stereotype of a gaming comic completely. Firday I'll post some of the sketches I've done for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home