Sunday, May 02, 2004

of Guns and Binding

Been playing a lot of Gunbound lately. Fun game it is, fun fun fun. I wish I could play Worms so I could compare the games, but alas I have not. Well, I downloaded the Worms 3D demo today, but considering Gunbound is 2D and Worms 3D is 3D, they are not similar. Although a 3D version of Gunbound would be quite interesting to see. Worms 3D is fun though. Confusing to understand at first, but I gues sit is ok. Kind of silly, a lot really. Maybe I'll get the full version someday...

The Everquest II beta signups begin tomorrow morning. As fate would have it I have to go to the doctors office tomorrow so I will be late signing up. Two of my friends are garunteed in the beta because they bought Lords of Everquest.

That is about all I have to say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home