Wednesday, December 31, 2003

A Very Gaming Christmas

Well the Holidays (sans New Years) are over and I'm still pretty content. I got plenty of stuff for christmas; sketchpads for upping my horrible drawing ability, cd holders, other junk...But the obvious majority went towards the gaming industry. And here, from me to you, is a list of all the games/gaming appliances I recieved for X-Mas...

-Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Gamecube)
-Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (Gamecube)
-Gameboy Player (Gamecube)
-Gamecube LCD screen (Mine is actually black, couldn't find a picture)
-Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Gamecube)
-Tony Hawk's Underground (Playstation 2)
-Twisted Metal 2 (Playstation)
-PS2 Network Adapter

I also got a ton of money, which I used to buy the following games...

-Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (PC)
-Rise of Nations )PC)

So yeah, I have had a nice Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home