Sunday, November 30, 2003

A triumphant Return....

Sorry for not being around, I've had kind of a sucky couple of weeks.

For one, I've been sick for almost 2 weeks. I missed 3 and a half days of School. Now I have 3 Biology papers to do before Tuesday....

Monday I get off for Inservice Day, which is really jujst my schools method of saying "hey! I'm not going to school on the first day of Deer Season

I started my own deviantART account. It's a site where people can post artwork they've done, and stuff like that. Seems kinda....gothic to me though. One guy there is (in)famous for photos he does of women dolled up to look like they've been killed/raped/both

Not much else is going on. I'm in the process of creating a webcomic. About a young man and a Dragon from a Parallel Universe

NOTE: The characters really look nothing like the photos, I just added those because I like doing the funny little pictures.....Once I scan in the pictures of fix them up in Photoshop, then I'll show you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home