Sunday, November 02, 2003

Horizons!

Finally! After 3 weeks of struggling, I finally managed to download the Horizons: Empires of Istaria beta! Of course, due to NDA, I cannot reveal any more info until the game is out. I feel happy.

In Battlefield 1942 news, I downloaded a new map called Invasion of the Phillipines. It's kinda confusing at times, and hard. Yet fun. And yes, I am crazy. Pretty soon you'll see a picture of my doing this in your local paper. Only I'd attach a labtop to mine...

I play a lot of MMORPGs. I used to play Everquest, Earth & Beyond, World War II Online, The Sims Online (Not a word from any of you, I actually kinda LIKE the sims. Not online though, it was boring), and for one day I played Rubies of Eventide.

Right now I play Star Wars: Galaxies and the Horizons beta.

In Warhammer news, I need some tanks to back up my Jungle Fighters. Crappy part is, I have little to no money. Just picture this.....only without the money. yeah, that's my Warhammer fund.

I'm getting pretty heavy on the link-age, so I'd better stop. Cya tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home