Saturday, November 15, 2003

Games and Dreams

I had a very weird dream Monday night. I won't go into much detail, but it did involve me, my entire school, and a hunt for a Sharkman on the loose. I'm not that good at dream analysis.


In other news, I downloaded a Halo Demo for PC, and I suck at it....badly....I mean, you see this Warthog?, just picture me squished beneath the tires as it drives by. Oh yeah, that's me...

My dad went out to preoder Mario Kart: Double Dash!!! earlier today. It looks fun. I was hoping to get the bonus disc as well, with all the nice demos and movies and such, but the geniuses at Sam Goody didn't even know when the game was coming out, let alone that there was a Bonus Disc available if you preorder before the 17th. *heavy sigh*

I'm always wanting to get a Playstation 2 Modem Adapter as well as Tony Hawk's Underground. I'm thinking of just waiting and getting a Broadband adapter, as the dial-up one looks very limited in power....

Sorry there wasn't much humor in today's post. To make up for it, I'll leave you with this image. Ahh, the wonders of Google Images....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home