Thursday, October 30, 2003

Since the beginning, I have made it my thing to avoid the X-Box and it's games. The whole over-infalted prices and huge controllers turned me off......but I have to say......I'm starting to think. Especially all of this X-Box Live stuff.....I know the Playstation 2 has online play, but X-Box Live is huge....I know it'd cost me, especially since I don't even own an X-Box or adapter. I'll have to look into this....

In this whole Warhammer 40k thing, I'm just going to have to deal with it. Sometime this week I'm going to go out and buy some modeling glue and paints so I can finally get my Catachan Jungle Fighters together. My friends suggested buying tanks to support my weak troops. The bad news is, tanks cost like 25 dollars A PIECE. I paid that much for 20 troops! I'm telling you this right now, for 25 bucks, this had better be one damn good tank!Of course, with my current funds, this is the only tank I can afford.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home